Joint Program Office
Intelligent transportation systems
25 Long Years Of Manufacturing Excellence
With Quality At It’s Best!
The ITS JPO’s vision is to accelerate the use of ITS to transform the way society moves. The ITS JPO’s purpose is to spur the development and use of ITS to move people and goods more safely and efficiently.
Pilot deployments are expected to integrate connected vehicle research concepts into practical and effective elements, enhancing existing operational capabilities.
Stay informed about the US DOT’s ITS Program-ITS JPO events, staff presentations, and research documentation that describes innovations in ITS and their impact on transportation safety, mobility, and the environment.
The goal of the ITS Program’s technology transfer initiative is to provide accelerate the implementation of ITS as transformation of ITS research and prototypes into market-ready technologies that are commercially viable and are adopted by the transportation community
Our Latest Posts
- Exploring Outbound Logistics Types and BenefitsDo you want to grasp outbound logistics and its consequences for your company? This article looks into the kinds of … Read more
- How Technology is Changing the Way Creative Agencies in Sydney Do BusinessA creative agency Sydney has to offer is under increasing pressure to stay ahead of the competition, and this means … Read more
- How to stay ahead of the curve in terms of banking and credit technologyTechnology is constantly evolving, and with it, the way we bank and score our credit. It can be tough to … Read more
- Pintec truck-style delivery systemMichael Ellis, the CEO of Pintec, has a truck-style delivery system for supplies and dry goods.After his forklift knocked over … Read more
- Cars and Transport SystemsI want to start by reflecting on what the interaction between cars and transport systems will be. The need for … Read more
- 6 Common Mistakes When Buying Used CarsBuying a new car might be the most exciting time in a person’s life. It is possibly the second most … Read more
- How to Store DataHaving successfully delivered over 200 million pounds of government IT projects for British Industry over the last 10 years, Infrastructure … Read more
- Driving tests and InsuranceWith regards to learning how to drive, whether you are young or old takes place in one of two ways. … Read more
- Family VacationsTraveling With Tweens – Making It Fun for Them and You Č Two years ago, I was lucky enough to … Read more
- The World of traveling“arak to makan” is the local expression for “I’m going to miss you”. The loneliness you have felt while traveling … Read more
We use our resorces to get the perfect solution that the ITS needs.
- Connected Vehicle Basics
- History of Intelligent Transportation Systems
- ITS History Timeline
- ITS Fast Facts
- ITS ePrimer
- ITS CodeHub
- ITS DataHub
- Knowledge Resources
- Secure Data Commons
- Security Credential Management System (SCMS)
- Staff Presentations